Thursday, March 15, 2012

Directions for Scrappy Moms Stamps Metal Dies


Here are the instructions for using the SMS Metal Dies in the different Die-cutting machines -

Cuttlebug™ by Provocraft®

Stack from bottom up -

- A plate
- C plate
- Paper
- Pinwheel Die – ridges down against paper
- B plate

Run thru machine

Big Shot ™ by Ellison-Sizzix®

Stack from bottom up -

- Large platform with tabs closed
- Pinwheel Die – ridges up
- Paper
- 2 Big Shot™ acrylic mats

Run thru machine.

Big Kick ™ by Sizzix®

Stack from bottom up -

- Large platform with tabs closed
- Pinwheel Die – ridges up
- Paper
- 2 Big Kick™ acrylic mats

Run thru machine.

Revolution ™ by QuicKutz®

Stack from bottom up -

- Revolution platform
- Pinwheel Die – ridges up
- Paper
- Acrylic mat

Run thru machine.

Spellbinders Wizard ™

Stack from bottom up -

- White Mat
- Thin White spacer plate
- Pinwheel Die – ridges up
- Paper
- White mat

Run thru machine.

6 comments:

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org

Leslie Lim said...


I love this post, and I was absolutely thrilled to see the other links that you published that go along with this topic. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I am happy to be a new follower. :)

champ
www.imarksweb.org

joy said...

We all need challenges in our life to keep motivated. I really had a great time scanning and reading your blog site and i was so amazed with your great artwork. I do hope you could inspire more readers. You can also visit my site for some interesting stuff.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Barbie Chiu said...

Thanks for sharing your article and for giving us the chance to read it. It is very helpful and encouraging. Visit my site too.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Cindy Dy said...

I find this blogger an inspiration and is definitely worth following. I've became a subscriber too, so please keep me updated. thanks once again.

www.gofastek.com

lee woo said...

Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


ufgop.org
ufgop.org

>