Monday, February 7, 2011

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - SIMPLY CHARMED!

Happy Tuesday! Welcome to this weeks Terrific Tuesday Challenge - the cartridge for this time will be Simply Charmed. If you don't own this cartridge you can use a similar cut - we want everyone to play along! :)

You have until next Monday, Feb 14th, to upload your project to the Mr Linky below. Please link the actual project's post not your blog.

Without further ado, here are the Scrappy Moms Design Team projects...

Melanie - Scrappy Mel



Bonnie - Pink Bonbons


Corri- Bug Lover Cards


Cristina - Crafting with Cristina


Joanna - Scrap-Making


Leslye - Ink and Paper Creations


Laura - Makin Pretty Things


Lauren - Lauren's Creative


Liz - Liz's Paper Loft


Meriah - Two Scraptastic Gals


Sarah - Live, Love, and Scrap



Trish - Techniques by Trish


We can't wait to see what you come up with!



23 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Card using Simply Charmed Cartridge is on January tab Ice Cream Card #10

Lucy =)

Joanna said...

OMG these are adorable!! Great job girls! :)

Stacey425 said...

I had a blast with this cart! Thanks for a great challenge! :-)

Unknown said...

great inspiration for this cartridge! Thanks!!

scrapstampcrazy said...

Love the DT projects!

Julie said...

This is such a cute cart and has something for just about every occassion.

Anonymous said...

I do not have this cartridge but after seeing the DT projects it has been added to my wish list. I used the Bloom cartridge on my card.

GiGi said...

The DT did an awesome job! What great projects! Thanks for the great challenge.

Tana said...

I'm #19. This is my new favorite cart!
chris.tana08 @ hotmail . com

4kids4 said...

Cute, fun projects from the DT...thanks for sharing! I love this cartridge...I just posted my chickie birthday card. :-)

~Sharon C.

Shea said...

This is one of my favorite carts. So glad you chose it for the challenge. I used your stamps for the first time and loved them. I'll be getting more ;) Shea

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great Dt projects! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Thanks for the fun challenge and the excuse to pull out my Scrappy Mom stamps and Simply Charmed is A-okay with me! :)

Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

kramer_buffy said...

thanks for the challenge!

-- dalis
alidalis AT comcast DOT net

Saskia said...

I just bought this cartridge its so cute. I made a lovebug valentines card with it!

scrappin chick said...

I had fun with this project,looking forward to many more

Valerie Scott said...

One of my favorite cartridges! Thanks!

Dana said...

Love this cart. Thanks.

http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

365 Days of Cricut said...

What cute cards everyone has! I love this cart! Thanks for the challenge!

Saundra said...

Cute, cute cards! I love them. Thanks for the chance to play along!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

TY for this awesome challenge, love this cartridge!!!
Lisa

Janis Lewis said...

It's probably too late to enter this, but I thought I'd give it a try. So glad I found you guys! Hugs! :) Janis

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
>