Friday, February 22, 2013

Introducing 2 new SMS Sets - Dancing in Circles 2 & Fun Celebrations!

Welcome everyone! Thank you so much for joining us for the start of our February Release Week. We are so excited to introduce our 2 new stamp sets...


Dancing in Circles 2 is the second of our sets made to be stamped in a 1.5" circle.  This set includes, seasonal greetings and 4 all occasion stamps.  We hope you will have fun with this new set! :)


Fun Celebrations was created for use in your spring and summer holiday/celebration projects. We hope you will love this set as much as we do!

Both sets are in stock and ready to ship.  Please join our super talented Design Team - including our wonderful February Guest Designer, Candace from Scrappin' 3 Little Princesses - all this week for new projects using Dancing in Circles 2 and Fun Celebrations!  :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Wow,love both of these sets !! The Fun Celebrations is Fantabulous, want this one. Now I just have to convince my hubby to take me off spending freeze!!

Sukie said...

Those are fabulous sets! Dancing in Circles is one of my faves and I know the 2nd one is right up there as part of my wish list!

Georgiana said...

Fun looking stamps. I love my first Dancing in Circles set.

>