Friday, December 13, 2013

Introducing 3 new Subway Art Stamp Sets!

Welcome everyone!

We are so excited share our 3 new Subway Art stamp sets - we hope you will LOVE them as much as we do!




These stamp sets were designed to help you make tags for gifts, cards and scrapbook layouts.  Each set also includes two decorative lines that can be used to bracket the stamp at the top and bottom for more embellishment. :)

Please join our wonderful DT, including our December Guest Designer - Gloria from Youtube channel  Spyrorocks346 - for new projects this week using all three new Subway Art sets! 

Have a wonderful day!!


PS - Don't forget... you still have time to get in your submission for our DT Call!  Email us a project (s) that shows off your crafting style and any info you would like to share with us to Scrappymoms.stamps@gmail.com by Dec 15th.  :)

2 comments:

Sukie said...

Oh my, I love these! The subway stamps will so fun for my layouts. These are on the top of my wish list, hoping Santa will leave these for me!

Anonymous said...

These are the cutest ever!!! I just adore them!! I am adding these to my last minute Christmas gift must haves (for myself!!!) LOL XOXO, Julie. :0)

>