Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Scrappy Moms Stamps Design Team Call !!! *** Update

Happy Wednesday everyone!

We have had so many requests to join the Scrappy Moms Design Team that we have decided to add 3 spots! :)

You will have until Monday Oct 10/11 at midnight Pacific time to submit your project. You can create anything you like, if you have Scrappy Moms Stamps to use on your project that would be great but NOT REQUIRED. We are looking for creative crafters who love paper and stamps!

Submit a picture or scan of your project to our email - scrappymoms.stamps@gmail.com. Please include "design team project" in the subject of your email.

**** We have had a few questions about the number of pictures/projects you can submit. You are welcome to submit as many projects/photos as you want. The only rule for the call is that you submit your project/projects by the deadline. We're very casual at Scrappy Moms Stamps - crafting should be FUN! :) ****

Let us know if you have any questions and good luck!

11 comments:

Kristin said...

I can't wait to get started on my project!! I would love to be on this team!!!


Pinkldycrafter:)

Anonymous said...

I am definately going to get my thinking cap on and get a project submitted! I can't wait! :0) XOXO, Julie. :0)

Linda Therrien said...

I would love to be on the design team - will have to start on a project....

Cristina said...

Oh this is exciting. I'm soo going to try to submit a project, I love your stamps as you all know. This is SUPER exciting :)

Thanks for the opportunity

Cristina
http://www.craftingwithcristina.com

buglvr2010 said...

I would love to be on the team...now I have to starting thinking of something awesome to submit!

Scrappin_3rdeeschik said...

I am so excited, I don't know what to do with myself. lol

Lezlye said...

WOW! I have been waiting for this! I will be submitting too! & Crossing my fingers too!

Laura L. Cline said...

This would be a DREAM COME TRUE! I'm going to craft right now! :)

Amanda said...

I emailed my project :O) Can't wait to see who gets the 3 spots :O)
Amanda B

Dorcas said...

This was fun to do! Thanks for the chance! Looking forward to seeing the winnings! Good luck everyone!

Banner Market said...

Congrats to all you talented girls! I really am looking forward to all the wonderful creative projects and cards youll be sharing. Enjoy this time!
Gina

>